Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adding another job..


So I had a funny moment today. I was on the phone with someone who I hadn't spoken to in quite awhile. I was on my way to visit, and after he said he looked forward to seeing me, my response was "Thank you." Really? Did I actually respond with thank you? Not, same to you, or I am just as excited, or good grief, anything that makes sense. Nope. I said thank you. I felt so rude. In my defense, I had just turned on my car and was backing into my driveway to turn around, while trying to put away my purse so quickly that I magically turned on the windshield wipers. I don't know why I try to do so many things at one time. I should know by now that it isn't safe for me.

Anyways, I am currently looking for a second part time job as J. Crew has decided to give us all a grand total of 8 hours of work each this week (minus the full-timers). I don't know who they are kidding, but working 8 hours doesn't put food on the table nor their precious clothes on my back. I love my discounts and working there, but seriously, 8 hours? I actually was scheduled for 4, but got lucky enough to double that by getting called in tonight. Gees. Well, I probably should sleep now. Might do me some good.

German word:

der Mann--Man

This Day's gone like it's night.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure as the campaign continues so will I.

matt said...

You could've responded with "Seriously?"