Friday, September 19, 2008

I hate Lawyer Commercials..

I got an estimate on my car today. I'm supposed to get two estimates, but, as I have very little to do, I'm spreading out my errands as much as possible and getting the second estimate tomorrow. Exciting, isn't it? I'm not complaining, though, because I know I will one day be wishing I had zero responsibilities. It's looking to be at a little less than $2,000 worth of damage. Kinda stinks, doesn't it? I wonder what kind of rental car I'll get. I hope it's not some mamaw car. I can just imagine rollin' down the streets in a 2000 Lincoln Town Car. Talk about driving a tank. Maybe people will move out of my way when I cruise down the street?


I had a success in cooking my mom's famous Mac-n-Cheese tonight. Two of my friends, Amanda and Nikki, and I have started cooking once a week. I'm not ashamed in saying that my cooking abilities are below par, and I will do anything to get in some practice. Minus waffles--if you need a blueberry waffle cooked, you come and knock on my door. I will whip you up some healthy, scrumptious waffles. I've become good at making them only because I'm too cheap to go buy groceries often and make myself survive off my waffle mix. I mean, it's here and they taste good. Why not?

Wish I had some interesting updates. Maybe soon? In the mean time, I'm gonna watch X-Men cartoon on TV.. who knew this show came on at 1:30?

German Word:

Kochen--to cook.

No comments: