Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dream


Earlier yesterday, I was riding in the car with my mom, listening to my usual music choice: Michael Bublé. His song "Dream" began playing (which just so happens to be on this blog's playlist), and a feeling of peace came over me. I tried describing it to my mom, and I was having the hardest time. You know when a song comes on, and it feels like you don't have a care in the world? It's almost like you aren't there, just listening to music. I tend to picture myself in a million different places when songs like that come on. I sometimes think of myself in Europe, visiting the beauty this world has to offer in Italy, Spain, England.. and this song is playing in the background. Maybe I sound a little out there, or maybe I have watched one too many movies, but I'm quite okay with that. It makes life more interesting.

Today, I have been absolutely, one-hundred percent worthless. Between 7:30 last night and 2 today, I have watched 3 movies, 2 of which I sat in my bed lazily watching. What movies, you ask? I saw Death Race in theaters last night, and then Sydney White and Sense and Sensibility on DVD. I don't know how people do this multiple days in a row. I have got to get out of the house before I get cabin fever. I need contact with other human beings. So, on that note, I think it is time for Day to skidaddle (spelling?)!

German Word:

Faul--Lazy

This Day's gone like it's night.

1 comment:

The Wood Family said...

Hey Day! Just wanted to say hello!