Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who Ya Gonna Call?

As I sit here watching one of the greatest movies, Ghostbusters II, I can't help but smile. Good grief, I don't know why, but I LOVE these movies--the original and the sequel!It's funny, it's serious, and probably written by someone delirious. The setting is real, the plot line is fake, all this rhyming makes me sound like a flake!!

Alright, now that THAT'S out of my system...
I finally heard back from AMCAS today. They are the folks that anyone applying to medical school applies through. Everyone fills out a basic application, lists the schools to whom they wish to apply, and then waits to hear back. They process your application (you know, make sure you didn't lie about your grades and stuff of that nature) and let you know when they're done. I am apparently an honest person, as nothing was changed on the application and it has now officially been processed. I thank you!

In other news, I am about 90% positive that I will be heading to Columbus/Starkville this weekend. This is the 3rd trip I have taken there in ooooh... the past 4 weeks? Let me tell you, my dad loves how much money I spend on all the oh-so-cheap gas. At least I will get to see some old friends! It makes it worth it! Can't wait. Piece!

German word:

Mittwoch--Wednesday

This Day's gone like it's night.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Hey Day! So glad you have a blog. I keep finding more and more people do! If you come to CO please let me know and we'll catch up. Have a great day!