Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Messed Up Rear End..


Since last post, I had a pretty interesting thing happened to me, and by interesting, I mean awful. I was on my way to work, running really late because traffic was bumper-to-bumper, when someone's bumper met my bumper. Kinda hard. Enough to have to get it fixed and soon have a rental car. I have to give Freddy the 4runner over to someone else for a few days.

In good news, though, I found out yesterday morning that I have an interview with UMC on September 30. Two weeks from today! I am so glad to finally hear back something. I was getting a bit anxious. I am excited/nervous. Not as nervous as last year when I went. I know more of what to expect. I hope this year is the year! Now I have to start preparing myself--whatever that entails.

Also, today has been the laziest day of my life. I didn't even do anything besides eat and sleep until about 2 p.m.? I feel awful for doing it; therefore, its time to go run. Hip Hop Hooray. Happy Tuesday!!

German Word:

Rennen--to run

No comments: