Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A big smith weekend


So, this upcoming week is spent on anxious nerves and excitement... at the upcoming wedding of my brother! He and Rebecca are getting married on Saturday. I cannot believe it's already here. It's a big to do in this family because he is the first of the 4 of us to get married. They've been dating for over 5 years now, so its not unexpected that they tie the knot. It's just different that its actually happening. I've told so many people, and, to be honest, it still hasn't hit me. I know it will once Friday night gets here with the rehearsal dinner. First wedding I've been in that I've been related to either the bride or groom! Yay! I know that it will be a totally different experience.

That's all my week entails--getting reading for the big I Do's and all the food that it includes!

German word:
heiraten--to marry

1 comment:

Rebecca McKissack said...

dayday! i wanna see pictures and hear all about it! update me!