Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two Weeks Notice

Well, I haven't been writing much in here because I feel like there's not much to update anyone. I doubt anyone really wants to here things like: woke up at 10 am, watched a few TV shows, got gas, met with my friends to cook dinner. That's pretty much the basis of my mundane life. I'm not complaining in the least, just explaining. I did have an exciting moment today, though. I finally turned in my 2 weeks notice J.Crew (a.k.a. the crew). Well, it's not exciting that I won't have anymore sweet deals, but it DOES mean that it's getting closer and closer to time for my German adventure.

My friend Laur and I got to chatting tonight (for some 3 or so hours, go figure), and I realized how much of a change I've seen in her. She has grown so much in so many ways over the course of our friendship, as well all do, but most obviously I've seen it spiritually in her these past few months. Our conversations often times drift into very humbling and inspiring conversations over points in theology. I just want to write a quick note to encourage her as she encourages me! Laur (or Springer--whatever you prefer), thanks for being there for me and listening when I've needed it. I hope I haven't embarrassed you :) *The picture is from a day we got to Disney, the happiest place on earth.*

Well, I think I've covered any important highlights in my life at the moment. Good night to all!

German word:
Was sagst du?--What are you saying?

2 comments:

Spring said...

Omg, Daze... I heart you. I teared up a little, and I'm not too proud to admit it. (I abhor that picture, but I'll let it slide... :)) I love our talks more than you know!!

prin said...

Aw. This is such a sweet post. :)