Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This Nation

Well, I'm nervous about our new Presidential Elect. There, I said it. I didn't vote for him. I'm not ashamed. But, what comforts me to know is that God is still in control, no matter what human takes ahold of this nation. All things are done according to His purpose. It's been a week since the election, and people's nerves are calming down, including mine. I just hope all my suspicions are proven wrong (although I have to admit that deep down, I kinda hope they're right).

On a more positive note, Todd and Rebecca just returned from their honeymoon, two days late. One disappearing airplane, a cheap hotel with a sewage view, and an extra stay overnight in Charlotte later, that is. They were so happy to be home. We all are glad to have the Smiths back home too!

Happy November everyone... and don't worry, I don't think it's too early to listen to Christmas music!!

German Word:
das Handy--cell phone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is NEVER too early to listen to Christmas music silly... duh! People who think it is... well they are just wrong. I am glad you cleared it up for them though. It makes me happy just thinking about it! yayayay!