Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whatcha Got Cookin?

Tip of the Day (oh, my name is so pun-ny):
When searching for a new recipe, go to AllRecipes.com. I discovered how useful that website is. Users rate and comment on recipes, and let you know how the food really tastes, sometimes including ways to improve the awful to almost perfect. Cooking has never been a strength of mine, and as I don't like receiving poor results in anything in life, I've sought out teaching myself how to cook. Needless to say, it's a very slow process :) I love receiving pointers and new recipes if you have any!

Click here if you want a great gingerbread cookie recipe. I have somewhat of a sweet tooth..and if I'm not careful, it'll be a sweet cavity.

Happy Week before Thanksgiving. The Twilight movie comes out this coming weekend for anyone who loves Edward Cullen!

German Word:
kochen--to cook

No comments: