Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paris, anyone?

Soooo.... I went to Paris for a week. Amazing. Beautiful. Can't describe how lucky I was to be there. My flight over was quite uneventful, thank goodness. I met 20 other people who are answering the call and coming to Europe to serve in Hands-On like me. Only 5 of those people (including me) will be in Germany. We all fell into step with one another through encouragement, joy, inside jokes, homesickness, jet lag.... you name it, and at least 5 of us felt the same way. God works in such amazing ways. We had an eventful trip from Paris to Dresden today, but I'll get to that in my next post. This one is for pictures. Enjoy! i miss mississippi a little :(












7 comments:

Spring said...

Love the pics... they look great! So great to hear from you today, too, and I'm so glad everything is going SO well! Can't wait to hear more as the journey continues!

Anonymous said...

ssooo pretty! i am a little jealous haha but super excited for you!!! miss you and look forward to more stories!

Laura said...

Love the pictures. cant wait to see more and hear about the people there!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Day! You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill can not be hidden! Matt. 5:14

The Wood Family said...

Beautiful pictures! Keep posting! We are proud of Dr. Day! Keep spreading the Good News of the Lord!

Carli Ann said...

I am so glad you made it to Dresden. I hope you allow God to use you in incredible ways while you are there. I got my job and will be having an adventure as well. Hope to keep in touch...

Rebecca McKissack said...

i have some of the same pictures you have of paris! loved the place.... and its not nasty is it? at least i didnt think so :) thinking of you....