Monday, April 11, 2011

A,B,C... Easy as 1,2,3..

I like to avoid studying, and my friend Lauren had this post on her blog. Hooray for procrastination!

A: Age, 25

B: Bed size: Queen
C: Chore I dislike most: Vacuuming (when you live in a house holding 3 girls--lots of hair gets shed)
D: Dogs: I don't have one, but I puppy sit some for my brother and sister-in-law and even sometimes my sister, and I love love looooooooove their doggies (especiallly Bowzer because he's still a puppy :D see previous posts for pictures)
E: Essential start to my day: COFFEE and some good TV show to distract me and make me late for wherever I'm going
F: Favorite color: Green
G: Gold or silver: silver or white gold :)
H: Height: 5' 7 3/4"
I: Instruments I play: Piano--I can claim this if i know how but don't utilize the ability, right?
J: Job: Professional student
K: Kids: well, I'd prefer to do things in the proper order and get married before having any of these
L: Live: Madison, MS
M: Mom's name: Laura
N: Nickname: Daybird, Dayders, Dayday, Daytona, Daytime, Daisy, Day-Z, Day-O, HeyDay, (i'm going to stop because this could take several DAYS.... hahaha see what I did there?)
O: Overnight hospital stays: Zero (praise Jesus!)
P: Pet peeves: Most grammatical errors/misspellings that happen because people are lazy. Biggest of them all: thinking a lot is ONE WORD
Q: Quote from a movie: "It's Dr. Evil. I didn't spend six years in Evil Medical School to be called 'mister,' thank you very much."
R: Right/Left: Right
S: Siblings: Two bros and a seesy
T: Time I wake up: my current sleep schedule is from 2-10, unless a mandatory class is involved. I kiiiinda like sleeping in.
U: Underwear: What?
V: Vegetables I dislike: Beets
W: What makes me run late: What doesn't make me run late is probably a better question.
X: X-rays I've had: bones of steel = no x-rays
Y: Yummy food I make: Chicken pesto pasta... But most of my specialty dishes are sweets. cookies and cupcakes mostly
Z: Zoo animal: umm, I guess penguins?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you remember in sixth grade when we buried the word "a lot" under the apple tree on Mrs. Baird's wall and put all kinds of other words we could use as leaves on the tree? I always think of that when I'm writing and want to use the word "a lot". She was a good teacher.

Laura said...

Ma luvs chicken pesto pasta!!! luvs the bowz too! You sure do love your sleep time, get it now while you can!Now get back to work%%%

Day said...

MB! I completely agree with you on Mrs. Baird. I think she's the main reason I love grammar too much.