Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So Close...

Just barely a week left of classes. My last one is next Wednesday at 11. Naturally, there are plenty between now and then, but knowing I have a mere 8 days of classes left is amazing! Then 1 test on Thursday, 2 on Friday.... drum roll please.... and I'M DONE! My first year of medical school will be complete (Lord willing I pass Neuro).

I ask for your prayers for my classmates and me. We're all very worn out from studying and very, very tired.. and, for me at least, I've become very unmotivated. Please pray for strength to finish this last leg of the race!

Hope everyone is enjoying this grand Tuesday. Summer is almost here!



This is a picture of the buildings next to Wrigley Field in Chicago. There are stands on top of them. Crazy, right?

2 comments:

OleMissBabyDoc, M.D. said...

So so so very much agree. Thanks, and praying for you too!!!

Laura said...

On the home stretch-praying hard for you to complete all on top! Look forward to seeing you even if it is after your wonderful birthday!