Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wow! Where have I been? Well, it turns out that after those 11 days of, um, horrible life, I realized that I had yet another round of tests just like it. Starting last Friday and until this coming Friday, I have 5 tests. I'm through with 4 of them (cue the choir singing praises), and I am still alive. My grades? barely hanging on. Either way, I'm still here and alive. I'm LOVING the fact that it's already November... although it's kind of bittersweet. I need more time to have grades I'm satisfied with, but at the same time, I just want to be through with this semester. I think I'll settle for being done soon--so soon that I can say I'm finished NEXT MONTH! December 18, 2009, exactly 44 days and 22 hours away, my life will have a pause, a break, a hiatus, a moment. to. breathe.

We have 2 weeks off for Christmas, and I don't think I've had a Christmas break which I yearned for more. I don't know how I'll get all I want to do, done, while at the same time doing absolutely nothing. I think I'll manage either way. I hate not having the opportunity to be there for my friends and be a part of their lives. I will do my best to make up for it after this semester. For now, text messages, emails, blog stalking, and the occasional phone call will have to suffice.

Happy fall.. and I hope everyone's Halloween was more entertaining than mine! Here's a shot from the hour I really enjoyed my costume. Nikki and I on the trolley to the UMC Halloween party:

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love your costume and your beautiful smile! Glad you are making it. I look forward to the holidays also-I miss you!MA

jenna said...

you look so adorable!! gah.. I can't wait to see you during your break!! I'm thinking....... cookies? hehe

Day said...

COOKIES!! i can't wait to be with friends and fam on this lovely upcoming Christmas break. I can't believe it's time to start listening to Christmas music already!