Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

OK, so my mom's birthday was on Tuesday of this week. It's saturday. Yeah yeah whatever. Either way, I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to her. Don't worry, I talked to her plenty on the actual day, but now that I'm supposed to be studying for my gross anatomy tests on Monday, I naturally opted to write a blog instead.

Thank you so much for everything you do, Mama. I can't begin to describe how lucky I am to have you in my life. If you weren't the mom you are, I honestly don't think I would have done half the stuff that I did. Germany included. I thank the Lord that he gave me an organized and self-sacrificial mother because we both know that I'm not exactly "on top of things." I know I'm 24 years old and should probably be better, but you always come in and save me from the mess that I've somehow gotten myself into (due mostly to my procrastination). You've raised my siblings to be wonderful young adults, to whom I am proud to be related :) I hope that you've had a great week, and I love you with all of my heart. Our God knew what he was doing when he made you for us, for dad, and for this world.

Here are some great pictures for meine Mutter!


Mother, sister, and I at Miss Mississippi pageant

Ma and I in Dresden, visiting Grosser Garten


Corky taking mom for a spin at Todd and REB's wedding reception

Mama and I waiting for Michael Buble to serenade us

It was cold as we went to visit the Blue Wonder by the Elbe in Dresden!

1 comment:

Laura said...

AWWWW! Thanks for the hype, you know it wouldn't be possible without having the good Lord on my side! I have a wonderful family of which I am most thankful for. Not to say there aren't downs with the ups but I definitely feel grateful for each one of you and am proud to say God had blessed me with a great set of kids (who are now great adults in their own way)! I have enjoyed being in each venue these pics are taken in and look forward to many more. Keep up the good work in your studies and your walk with God-LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!