Thursday, July 3, 2008

Procrastination

I am a ridiculous procrastinator. Right now, I should be packing for the BEACH because we leave at 5:30 this afternoon, but yet I'm on here writing a blog. I'm super excited about getting some sun, but I'm a little nervous about how burnt I am going to get. Yes, I know I am going to get burnt because that's what us freckly, fair skin folks do. And plus I've never been on a beach trip where I didn't get burnt. 

    So, what is it about the beach that is so appealing? I mean, it's actually burning up outside. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe because the air is so humid. I'm talking, I'm taking more water in than air.. And let's not forget about the temperature. You know how the weather channel gives you the actual temperature and also the "feels like" temperature? Well, the beach "feels like" temperature feels somewhere around 60 degrees hotter (yes, that was an exaggeration). I can't just sit out on the beach and lay out. Most girls are champs at it, but I don't think its worth getting melanoma for. I mean, come on! How boring is it to just lay there and sleep? Play frisbee or something to keep you from getting so overheated. How do people do that? Just lay there and soak up the sun for hours. I'm the one that takes a break with everyone when they go up to get lunch or forgot something in the room. It's sad actually. I see someone moving and immediately, "Are you going upstairs? I'll go with you!"

    Either way, it is fun being around everyone else having fun. Maybe my next post I can talk about the fun and even get so fancy as to put pictures up on here. Woo Hoo! I'm moving on up! Ok, I actually should start packing and running my errands. Did I mention that I don't even have a bathing suit yet? Yeah, like I said, I'm a procrastinator.

This Days gone like its night.

No comments: