Sunday, December 12, 2010

One Road

Less than 2 weeks until Christmas. I've bought a grand total of.......... no Christmas presents. Yikes. Instead, I've been studying all sorts of things. We don't have finals, per se, this Christmas. We just have our 3rd test block of the semester. So we still have 5 tests between Thursday and next Tuesday, but fortunately these don't count anymore than any of our other tests. My classmates and I would love any extra prayers that you're willing to give us. More importantly, help us all to remember why this is an amazing time of year. I have been guilty, lately, of pushing my time with God aside or cutting it short because of responsibility. I came across a quote from my favorite author that help remind me of how important it is to stay on track:

"One road leads home and a thousand roads lead into the wilderness."
C.S.Lewis

Thank you, Clive Staples, for keeping me in check. Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You always have my prayers but I will include your fellow students too!I am so proud of you for sticking even when its not fun. I know your faith is strong, so keep reading both Bible and books! Can't wait to have you home for a little while-MA