Monday, August 30, 2010

Good News

‎"Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me." Psalm 51:12


This verse says so much in so few words. I don't know why I've never really turned to it before. Each of us fights our own battles--several, every single day. We grow weary. We sometimes feel like our strength will never return. This verse reminds me that I need only ask God for some help to remember why I am here. Remember that the gospel is rightly named because it is good news. Here's to knowing I am His, and I am joyful for his saving grace!


This picture is from the first day of blue skies in the spring time of Germany.
You don't realize how much you miss a blue sky and flowers until they're absent.

3 comments:

Laura said...

As you know I really like this picture! Like the new one on top too!MA

Day said...

Thanks for being a consistent follower ma! love you!

jennifer said...

The only word that came to my mind was, "Yeah".