Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring-a-ling break!

Spring break is finally here!!!!!!!!!!

This week has been on my mind since January... but more so these past 3 weeks than ever. Over those weeks, we've had 2 board exams, 1 cumulative final, 3 regular tests, and a practical. Histology and genetics are both finished, and physiology is mostly done. I guess this week marks the "M1.75" mark for all of us first years. It feels good to say that!

So what to do on a week off of school? Travel with 2 of my favorite people--Mom and Caitlyn--to the windy city! We'll be flying out early-bird early tomorrow morning and arriving in Chicago around 9. That gives us all afternoon, along with the rest of the week, to enjoy museums, tall buildings, deep dish pizza, and fantastic architecture. I've made a rather long list of places to visit and restaurants to enjoy--and hopefully still having plenty of time to get lost in the city. I think I'm most excited about taking pictures and seeing what life is like for people who live in the 3rd largest city in the U.S.

Can't wait to let my mind relax for a week! Enjoying spring already!

1 comment:

OleMissBabyDoc, M.D. said...

Sounds like a blast! Enjoy it!!