Friday, February 12, 2010

Schnee!

Well, here I am up late, for no reason. Typical. You'd think I'd try to go to bed early so I can get up at a normal hour. It's true that old habits die hard. One day I'll have a normal, adult sleeping schedule.

Tonight I do have somewhat of a reason to be up... and that reason is SNOW. And quite a decent amount, I must say. We've had classes cancelled so I get the whooooole day off. To study. Either way, I'm not skipping class this time. Plus, there's no new information for tomorrow = good possibility of catching up :)

This weekend should be a fun one. I'm planning to go see Valentine's Day (not exactly my choice) in honor of such a ..... "beloved".... holiday. Then Saturday night will lead to a night of salsa dancing (weather permitting) and Sunday will be the best day of all. No, it's not because its Hallmark Card day. It's because I'm going to the rodeo. Yep yep. My first time to experience the Dixie National Rodeo here in Jackson. It should be quite an adventure as I've only seen one rodeo before. I'm not your typical southerner in that respect.

Hopefully this weekend will be quite funfilled, as it's my last duty-free one until spring break. I can handle it though. Speaking of spring break--Mom, Caitlyn, and I are reuniting and heading to CHICAGO! more to come on that later. Merry Valentine's to all!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Just checking up on how your day is going. Also, to see if you look at comments! Love you

Day said...

all my comments are emailed to me... so i guess you can call that cheating :) love you mama!