Thursday, January 28, 2010

STILL here

Yes, I am still alive, and I still use this blog. I realized its been over a month since my last post and I know the 5 people that read this are dying to know about my life, right? yeaaah, don't think I wanna know the response to that.

Either way, I am still here, back in school after a lovely 2 week break. We started on January 4, and things are much, much different this semester. Instead of having hours upon end of several different subjects, we've been focusing mostly on one subject: physiology. And we didn't have a test for the first three weeks of class. How can this be?

While it was all wonderful to not have tests, our first test ended up covering 26 lectures (ouch) so the whole catching up aspect was a bit intimidating. Fortunately, our next test is next week only a fewer amount of lectures. On top of that, we have a 3 day weekend this weekend. I've been able to talk to my friends and see them much more then last semester. I've taken breaks and actually had time to catch up... why, this semester seems much more promising!

I don't have much else to write about here. Just wanted to check in and prove that I still use this blog. Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of 2010!

And one last thing....... GO COLTS!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

All in good time-glad to hear you are feeling better about this semester. I pray daily for your studies.Love ya and hope to see you soon MA

OleMissBabyDoc, M.D. said...

Hoping cardio went awesome for you, and have a great long weekend!

And one last thing...

Geaux Saints! :)