Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Case o' bones

So test block one--finished and done. I do not know how I did, but I'm ok with that because I want to put it off as long as possible....I'm rewarding myself by doing nothing school related today, and I'm loving every minute of it. As I only got 4 hours of sleep before my test last night, I've already covered the basic reward: a nap. Now what to do? We'll see. I really want to get out of the house before I get cabin fever.

Anyways, my main point of posting is to tell you this interesting tid bit. In my house, at this very moment, sits a box, or suitcase (whichever you prefer), of human bones. Yes, real human bones. Weird, isn't it? They're only from the vertebral column, but its enough to fit a case that would normally carry a trumpet or some other musical instrument. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what the case is. But instead of carry a normal band instrument, we have some bones. We're supposed to look at them closely, identify them, you know, whatever you're supposed to do with bones. Can't wait.

Anyways, off to make myself look normal after that deep sleep nap. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awe, the joys of medical education!I think that's kinda weird to have bones in a box but also think you can name that bone in 10 pieces or less! Have fun trying!

jennifer said...

I wonder what Germany would have been like had we had a box of bones...