Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wow, Day.

So, I'm going to be honest here. I, for the most part, forgot that I had a blog. Getting off facebook didn't help, either, as that was my reminder that it still existed. Well, I've been back on facebook for a week and finally discovered that I still had a blog. So let's see here. Since my last post a LOT has happened.
First thing, I got engaged. Practically days after my last post.
I'm almost done with my 4th year of medical school, which in turn means I'm almost done with medical school.
I've decided to pursue internal medicine as my specialty of choice. This means that after I graduate in May, I'll start my 3 year residency in internal medicine in July. I'll be an MD and all, but like the rest of the country graduating from med school, I'll just be one who gets double checked and taught a lot.
I've gone on some interviews and picked where I want to go, and those places picked if they wanted me or not.
I'll find out in less than 2 weeks where I "matched." By this, I mean that I find out where I get to spend my entire residency. More details on that later (hopefully).
I'm going to be married in 7 weeks. Whoooooooooooooa.

I think that's a lot of info at once. I'll include a few pics because what's a post without pictures??

Engaged!

Sissies!  

Awesome shower hostesses and bridesmaids and friends!
After a huge Ole Miss bowl win!

Our annual rodeo night

My mama and me



No comments: