Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Geburtstag

Hello to all!!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to those of you who sent me cards, facebook messages, emails, etc. to wish me a happy birthday! I had the opportunity to go back to Berlin on a beautiful day and for a beautiful price. AND I was able to use my brand new Nikon D60 to take some more pictures (Thanks Mom and Dad.. and Caitlyn)!

I am currently in Hamburg, learning some tricks of the trade from a family who lives here. We're hoping to take some tips about talking with University students back to Dresden. When we return on Thursday, we'll have Friday in Dresden and then we're off to Prague for the day on Saturday. Looks like we'll be all over the place these next few days! More details and pictures to come later. And I haven't said this recently, but thank you for your continued prayers.

Victory Column in Berlin


My homemade strawberry birthday cake

German word:
Geburtstag--Birthday


1 comment:

Laura said...

Day-
The cake looks delicious! Tell Cheryl I think she did a great job and thanks from your ma. I'm glad you are still learning new things to pass along. Keep ever vigilant and faithful-love ya
MA